Types of Lessons Offered:
- Baby Beluga (Parent & Child): Ages 6 months – 2.5 years old (30 mins)
- Swim/Stroke School: Ages 3 – 17 (30 mins)
- Summer Swim Team: All kids above 8 years that are already in Stroke School (60 mins)
- Swim Club: Any ages that are already in Stroke School (60 mins)
- Adult Swim Lessons: 18+ (30 mins)
- Private Swim Lessons: All ages (30 mins), by appointment only
Swimming lessons are offered during the following times of year….
- Summer Intensive Sessions (Jun-Aug)
- Fall Session (Sep-Oct)
- Christmas Break Intensive Sessions (During Cascade Schools Christmas Break)
- Winter Session (Feb-Mar)
- Spring Session (Apr-May)
Pick up a Swim Lesson Registration form at the Cascade Rec Center.
$60 for in-district
$80 for out-of-district
Each additional child in the same family is eligible for a discounted rate.
$25 for private lessons
The Cascade Swimming Pool Association has donated funds to allow the Rec Center to offer scholarships for swimming lessons to all district residents of any age. To utilize this opportunity, please fill out a scholarship form and submit it a minimum of one week prior to the beginning of your desired swim lesson session for approval.
Click here for more information and to print the scholarship form.
Swim Club is a free class with purchase of a facility membership or facility day pass. For current schedule, click here.